Monday, June 24, 2013

Yvonne Nelson Wows Lagos School Kids

Yvonne Nelson, Ik and Adoyike
Stunning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson brought some excitement to the pupils of Courage Primary School, Ikota Village in Lagos State last week Wednesday June 19 when she accompanied Nigerian model and actor Ik Ogbonna and singer Adokiye to donate some items to the school.
They donated writing materials including books, pencils, chalks, eraser and a cash amount.
Yvonne and her friends thrilled the kids who were overwhelmed by their presence. They took snapshots.
Currently, the leggy actress is in the UK and may be returning sometime this week.
Over the weekend, news filtering in from Nigeria indicated that she confirmed dating Nigeria’s music icon Iyanya following rumours that the two were lovebirds. 
Bellanaija.com quoted her as saying, “I think it’s time my fans get to know the whole truth so I’m going to let it all out. I dated one person here, he’s in the industry. There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me. I’m human; I’m not like a robot or anything. I just wanted the whole world to know what I was going through and I just wanted them to know that I was done with the relationship.”
Also Yvonne was quoted as saying she was appointed as the Face of Zaron Hair & Makeup.






Credit: NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment