Monday, June 17, 2013

Nadia Buari In ‘Love’ With A Dog

Nadia Buari and a dog
Popular Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has decided to end all the rumours and innuendos about her love life by saying the love in her life at the moment is a “dog”.
The beautiful actress was previously reported to have secretly married after claims hiding an alleged baby.
She was also recently linked with Nollywood screen ‘bad boy’ Jim Iyke after they both attended the 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Even though the truth about their relationship was yet to be authenticated, further rumoured reports alleged that she has jilted Jim for another man whose name was given as Bomb Bacious Clay.
But when it comes to love, the daughter of former president of the Musicians Union of Ghana, MUSIGA told bi-yearly fashion magazine, Rene Collections that the love in her life is a dog.
“Hahaha –My dog. I can’t imagine my life without animals (dogs specifically). I love the fact that I come home and meet Phedo at the door waiting for me. It’s actually the sweetest joy of life. I even dress him up in little outfits …I’m madly in love with him,” she said, when asked, “Who is the love of your life at the moment?”
The African Movie Academy Awards in 2007 and 2009, Leading Role nominee is the cover girl for the new edition of the magazine from January to June.
She opened up on her love for food, strict diet plan and how she could never get enough of cars and also her love for dogs.
She sounded as a new Nadia Buari in her revelations when she was asked about how she deals with rumours about her.
Hear her: “(sighs) I guess I have been under the microscope so long I don’t even pay attention to the nonsense anymore. I gave up getting upset about
things people make up about me a long time ago.”
Currently, it is not clear what Nadia is up to acting-wise. Most of her colleagues are now producing their movies. She is one of the top notches many movie fans are expecting to see on the production block. Perhaps, she has something cooking behind the scenes. 

Source: NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment