Monday, June 17, 2013

I Don’t Model For Fun –Young Model Ahmed

Ahmed Abdulai
Ahmed Abdulai, a 21-year-old young model of the Exopa Modeling Agency has said that he did not decide to go into modelling for the fun of it.
Rather, he said he wanted to make a career of out it. He would, as such, ‘attack’ it with all seriousness because he wants to become one of the world’s acclaimed sports models. He won’t stop modelling any time soon.
He said he has not been thinking about how much money he will make from modelling at the moment but rather “getting the necessary exposure to get to that big dream”. 
“I always want to become an NBA player and a sports model. Yes, it is not that I’m doing it for fun.  I know what I want to become in future. The money aspect of modelling does not matter now. The only expectation I’m having now is walk very well on the runway and have some experience in modelling so that in future I get opportunities in terms of contracts,” he told NEWS-ONE in exclusive interview. 
Abdulai was the male winner of the May edition of Exopa New Faces contest.
After the event which paraded equally good wannabe models, he said “I learnt how walk, how to pose, how to sign out and it really gave me confidence to do certain things. The show really changed me and thanks to Exopa for putting up such a show.”
He entered the contest with the hope of becoming a runner-up but he eventually became a winner. “It is amazing,” he described it.
Ahmed Abdulai is a third year IT student of Ghana Technology University College in Accra.
The only son to his parents, he has two sisters. His dad hails from Northern Region while his mum comes from Central Region.
He enjoys playing basket ball and hopes to bec
ome one of the world’s most celebrated basket ball players.
“I always want to become an NBA player and a sports model. Yes, it is not that I’m doing it for fun,” he emphasized.

By Francis Addo (@fdee50) NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment