Monday, July 22, 2013

Leila Djansi Escapes Death On Birthday

Actress Lynn Whitfield and Leila Djansi 
Director Leila Djansi on the night of Wednesday July 17, revealed on social network facebook how she narrowly escaped death whilst she was driving on the Accra-Tema motorway

 She said the car in which she was travelling nearly got involved in a fatal accident the same day she was celebrating her birthday.
Below is Leila’s narration of what really happened: “My Testimony! God saved me from a near fatal accident barely 3 hours ago! Today is my birthday. And after this miracle, I'm convinced indeed he'll keep his angels charge over me. Driving from Accra to Ho to also see my best friend who gave birth today, two cars on the motorway were acting kinda [kind of] funny so I thought to brake and give them room to play. Upon stepping on my breaks, my car started to spin, doing a 360, I felt it ready to tip over. Somehow I felt so calm, in that same calm and peace I said two words: ‘Jesus’, ‘Jesus’.
Next thing, the car stopped. Facing the on coming cars. Believe this, the road was virtually clear. I even had time to take a deep breath, swing the car around and drive a few feet and parked. I called Ama K Abebrese and she prayed with me for about 10 minutes and said drive. I was shaking but I still had that peace. I got to Ho safe and in time!! Who says God cannot part the red sea and hold the waves for his children?
Indeed, he that keepeth me does not slumber nor sleep. He keeps his angels charge over me. A thousand fall to my right and 10 thousands to my left, with only my eyes, would I see the end of the wicked! For thus says the LORD: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children. A mighty mighty mighty fortress is my God! I want to keep writing this, exalting and thanking this rock of ages! Join me say thank you Jesus! Ama, Aunty Mabel Germaine, Narki, Uncle Ben, thank you guys so much for checking on me all the way!”


Credit: NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment