Friday, July 19, 2013

I Am Going Gospel -Ex-Memeber of R&M, Denise Williams


Denise (M) and ex-pals of R&M

Denise Williams, singer and former member of R&M, the group that won the first Vodafone Icons reality show has hinted her decision to go into gospel music.
The beautiful songstress’ decision has come months after she had been delivered from a “demonic spirit”, by a man of God at TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations.
She openly confessed at that deliverance ceremony that she was a witch.
After she was delivered, many of her fans doubted if the former lead singer of the R&M trio would continue with her music career.
But she says, “It’s only the genre of music that is changed. I will be doing gospel and of course inspirational songs like R. Kelly’s ‘I believe I can fly’”.
According to her, singing had become part of her life, hence she was not letting go. She is currently working on her first gospel single. “By His Grace, the best of me is yet to come,” she promised.
She is still with the Church of Synagogue, Lagos as she has volunteered herself to be taken through biblical teachings in order to build her spiritual life.
“…Following God was the best decision I ever made… I’ve learned much already and I’ll be sharing with you the testimonies single by single before the album. I pray for you each day and I pray that you accept the new me, I love you all,” she said to her fan base.

Denise will be returning to Ghana by the end of this month and many are hoping for a successful gospel music career for her.


Credit: NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment