Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank You- Actress Lydia Forson Tells Mother

Janet Forson and Lydia Forson

Popular Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson celebrates her mother almost every other day.
Yesterday’s Mothers’ Day celebration was another splendid opportunity for the bubbly actress not to only celebrate her mum but say “thank you” to the woman she has always described as the sexiest woman she has ever met.
“[I] Would just thank her for being everything I've ever needed, saying the right words when I needed them, helping me find strength when I thought I had none left. And for teaching me the word possible,” she said when NEWS-ONE asked for her special message for her mum.
Lydia and her mum Janet Forson are best friends and appear to have a lot in common.

By Francis Addo  NEWS-ONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment