Monday, May 13, 2013

Pop Songstress Dencia Celebrates Granny On Mothers’ Day

Dancia and her grandma 

USA-based pop singer Dencia, otherwise called Reprudencia, has shown that her grandmother means a lot to her.
As part of Mothers’ Day yesterday, the ‘Me & You’ crooner spent the day celebrating her grandmother while most celebrities across the world celebrated their mothers.
“If I were hanged on the highest hill, you've seen me laugh, cry and you always were there with me. I may not have always said it but thanks Mom and I love you. Happy Mother's Day, you are the bestest mom, grandma and Dad who always had a smile for me. I know we may be far apart right now. So here is a great big hug and kiss. Happy Mothers’ Day. Lots of love,” she posted yesterday.
She also told NEWS-ONE that her grandma was her best friend.
Beautiful Dencia is currently one of the biggest Africa pop stars base
d in the USA. She has high hopes of working in Ghana. Last year, she planned coming down but changed plans in Nigeria due to flight schedule.

By Francis Addo NEWS-ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment