Monday, March 11, 2013

I Can’t Discuss My Relationship In Public -Actress Ella Mensah


Ella Mensah


Actress Ella Mensah has refused to discuss her alleged romance with a popular Nigerian soccer star.
Close sources have said that she is dating a popular Nigeria soccer star whose identity is being withheld for now. Meanwhile, Ella won’t deny or confirm the rumour which is spreading like bushfire in Nollywood.
“I won’t discuss my relationship in public. My relationship is my secret for now. If I want to make it public, then you will probably be receiving my wedding invitation,” she told NEWS-ONE yesterday.
“But there are lots of good things happening in my career and I’m grateful to God for that,” she added. 
She went ahead to confirm earlier news reports that she was doing well in Nollywood.
Ella Mensah
“This year has been good for me. So far so good and I’m grateful to God because I’m still working.”
Ella has been shooting in Nigeria for over six months. In the last four months, she has shot 13 movies and still counting.
In the next few months, she is expected to shoot some more movies.
She has been in Ghana since last week and was spotted at the premiere of Kafui Danku’s ‘Letter To My Mother’ movie at the Silverbird Cinema in Accra.
She said she would return to Nigeria this morning to continue work.  
Ella made her debut in acting as a prostitute in ‘Crime To Christ’, also starring Africa’s best actor Majid Michel and a host of others.
She has since not looked back and has featured in a number of top movies including ‘Playboy’, ‘Pretty Queen’, ‘Her Excellency’, ‘Bed of Roses’, ‘Deadline’and ‘Shakira’.

credit NEWS-ONE 

No comments:

Post a Comment