Friday, February 1, 2013

I’m Short But Drive A Benz- Actor Joe Shortingo


Joe Shortingo
The height of popular Ghanaian actor Joe Shortingo has created speculations that he is too short to drive a car because he may not be able to see the road.
But the diminutive actor tells NEWS-ONEin an inclusive interview that he drives depending on the car.
“I drive but I don’t drive on busy roads like market places because I’m scared. But I drive both manual and automatic cars. Once I can see my front, I will drive. I drive Kaakyire Kwame Appiah’s Benz car,” he said.
“There are some cars that I can’t drive because my legs can’t reach the accelerator or breaks, if even I adjust them. But there are others that are user-friendly for people like me,” he added. 
Currently, Joe does not have a car of his own but he owns a Kia truck that is being used for commercial purposes.
Joe Shortingo said persons who doubt he can drive should get him a user-friendly car to test him.
Joe, born Joseph Pamfo, is one of Ghana’s interesting actors. He entered Ghana’s movie industry some eight years ago when he debuted in the movie ‘Alomo Gyata’.
He has since featured in a number of movies like ‘Bosomba,’ ‘Konongo Kaya’, ‘Owuo Safoa,’ and ‘My Love.’
On the international scene, he played a role in a movie titled ‘Baba’s Song’, which was shot in Malawi in 2007 and featured Hollywood actress Franka Potente of ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ fame.
He is a native of Apam in the Central Region and is loved in the region.


 Credit: NEWS-ONE

    


No comments:

Post a Comment