Friday, January 17, 2014

I Am Not Dating Kojo Rana –Actress Roselyn Ngissah

Roselyn Ngissah and Kojo Rana at Ghana Movie Awards

4play actress, Roselyn Ngissah, has denied reports that she has been warming the bed of Kojo Rana, a prominent member of onetime favourite Ghanaian music group, Rana.
Reports of their alleged secret love affair heightened after they posed together for the cameras at the 2013 edition of the Ghana Movie Awards (GMA).
Several months before the Awards, she was quoted by Graphic Showbiz saying, “I have been waiting patiently for him (Kojo) to propose and to confess to you, I won’t even think twice to accept his proposal because he is a good guy and he is someone I would like to spend the rest of my life with.”
 But she downplayed claims that they are dating when she spoke to NEWS-ONE. 
“I don’t have much to say about it. He is my friend. We are not dating. We are just friends”, she said.
Roselyn recently won best supporting actress award at the 2013 edition of the PAMSAA Award held in Abuja, Nigeria. She is currently hoping for a successful career this year.
 
By Francis Addo (@fdee50)

No comments:

Post a Comment