Friday, August 9, 2013

I Am Loving Every Moment Of Motherhood - Actress Nana Akua

Nana Akua Addo and baby

Ghanaian actress Nana Akua Addo has bounced back into the country with a bouncing a baby girl several months after she left town for the States with a heavy pregnancy.
She arrived in Ghana last week Friday with the new baby who is named, Menaye-Dodua after her grandmother. However the ‘Wanabe’ actress calls her baby, “Rainbow”.  
“Sure! I’m loving every moment of being a new mother, will not think twice to become a mom again. I love my rainbow dear; she has given me a reason to add value to myself just so she will be proud of me. I used to say I can't wait to get back on the road but after having her nothing else is more important than being with Menaye-Dodua,” she spoke to NEWS-ONE about her experience as a first time mother.
“…My mom flew in from Germany to resume her grandmother duties she's in to assist me with Menaye-Dodua since I’m new to motherhood and will learn a great deal from her she will help to babysit Menaye-Dodua,” she added.
Nana Akua was pregnant for several months but managed to hide it until when she attended the last Ghana Movie Awards in December.
She left the country to have her baby not long after she wrapped her last set. 
One time a promising star, she has risen through the ranks of being a TV hostess, beauty queen and now a movie actress.
She was the second runner-up during Miss Malaika 2003. Then she left for Germany, where she was born to continue her education. As fate could have it she was crowned Miss Ghana-Germany in 2005, which automatically earned her a modelling contract with Eddy Baower Modelling Agency for eight months.
Currently she is one of the few actresses in Ghana who make the headlines.

By Francis Addo  NEWS-ONE


No comments:

Post a Comment